This exclusive Mallorcan town villa is located in a preferred, prominent residential area of Porto Cristo, in the east of the island. The connection of the domicile is excellent. You can easily reach Porto Cristo with its marina and numerous shops as well as various beautiful sandy beaches on the east coast in a few minutes by car.
The house, built in 1995 to a high standard, has a representative reception area on the ground floor, a spacious living area with access to the veranda, a beautiful dining area, also with access to the veranda, a fully furnished and equipped kitchen, a separate laundry room as well as a guest toilet and a Garage. An elegant internal staircase takes you to the upper floor. There are three bedrooms here, one with an attached bathroom and two bedrooms with access to the balcony. From here you have a beautiful view over the property to the sea. Of course, the other two bedrooms have another fully equipped bathroom.
The extensive equipment includes underfloor heating, double glazing, air conditioning (hot / cold), panoramic wooden windows with bars, wooden sun protection, built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms, wooden interior work and integrated ceiling lighting.
Outside there is a beautiful swimming pool with a Roman entrance. The pool is surrounded by a terrace, which is adjoined by a covered, spacious outdoor terrace with separate seating. The landscaped garden has mature trees, including palm trees.
The house is connected to the public electricity and water network. The property is completely fenced.
- prominent, preferred residential area
- good connection
- asphalt driveway
- representative reception area
- spacious living area with direct access to the terrace
- nice dining area with direct access to the veranda
- separate kitchen connected to the dining area, fully furnished and equipped with appliances
- underfloor heating
- double glazing
- air conditioning (hot / cold)
- Wooden panoramic window with bars
- Interior work in wood
- Fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms
- Wooden sun protection in front of the windows
- integrated ceiling lighting
- tiled floor
- separate laundry room
- nice veranda with privacy
- Swimming pool with Roman entrance
- Pool terrace with adjoining outdoor kitchen and covered veranda
- landscaped garden with old trees
- public electricity
- public water
- completely fenced
All information is based on information provided by our clients. We do not assume any liability for the completeness, correctness and / or topicality of the information. The ancillary acquisition costs incurred when buying property in Spain, such as taxes, notary and land registry costs, must be borne by the buyer. The broker's commission is borne by the seller. Subject to error and prior sale.